Facts for parents - your child's safety
For parents - your child's safety
Facts for parents
- Did you know that every 20 seconds a child disappears? Each
year there are 1 million, 5 hundred thousand reports of missing
children. 5,000-20,000 are kidnapped by strangers, or vanish
under unknown circumstances!
A recent survey of 500 children, ages 3-7, revealed that:
- 68% did not know their home address!
- 86% did not know how to reach their mothers during the day!
- 96% donít know how to call their Mom or Dad at work!
- 75% did not know the phone number of an adult to call when
their parents couldn't be reached!
- 54% did not know how to use the police emergency number, or
how to call an operator!
Don't have a child's name visible
outside their clothing! Do have all articles of
clothing labeled (inside the outer wear and outside the underwear.
In an emergency, if someone has to be hospitalized, the emergency
room does strip you down, and they will see your labels! In this
way, all your medical information is on hand for
"providers" ... they don't have to waste valuable
time calling for information!
5465 Dutch Cove Road
Canton, NC 28716
Voice: 828/648-6768, Fax: 828/648-1466 site map
To send us feedback or ask a question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to home page
Laundry labels - name tags
Emergency medical identification bracelets
Medical identification card
Why we started
Summer safety tips
Letter's - emails we've received
Frequently asked questions
Shoe lace tags
Emergency medical identification necklaces
© Copyright 1984-2011 Identifind/Child Keep
All rights reserved
Revised October 23, 2011